- 2 pound large sea scallops
- 3 tbsp. St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice or our Bloody Perfect - Instant Bloody Mary Mix.
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Dash freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- In a bowl or food storage bag, toss scallops gently with 2 teaspoons of Bloody Perfect - Dry Bloody Mary Mix, 2 teaspoons olive oil and pepper. Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Skewer scallops after seasoned 1 hour or more.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- Place skewered and seasoned scallops on grill for 3-5 minutes per side, or until seared and cooked through. Leave grill open, as they cook fast.
- Melt butter in pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 teaspoon of Bloody Perfect, and a dash of black pepper.
- Place finished scallops over greens and drizzle with St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice