- 1 large can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups low sodium beef broth
- 1 cup frozen baby carrots
- 2 cup frozen yellow sweet corn
- 1 tablespoon of hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice or our Bloody Perfect - Instant Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 lb. lump crab meat
- Oyster crackers
- Place all ingredients, except crabmeat, in a large pot.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat. Reduce heat to low and cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in crabmeat and cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve in bowls with oyster crackers.