- 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice or our Bloody Perfect - Instant Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb. lump crab meat canned
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, Bloody Perfect, Worcestershire Sauce, lemon juice, and pepper. Stir together until combined and fold in lump crab meat.
- Spread in a small casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minute until heated through and bubbly.
- Serve with a slice baguette or tortilla chips.