- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled, deveined, leave tails on
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 1/2 tbsp. St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice or our Bloody Perfect - Instant Bloody Mary Mix
- Store-bought or Saint Lucifer Homemade Cocktail sauce
- Lemon wedges, to garnish
- In large saucepan mix vinegar, water, and St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add shrimp to saucepan and cover. Steam shrimp for 3-4 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Drain water from saucepan.
- Place cooked shrimp on serving plate and liberally apply more Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice to taste.
- Serve with store-bought or Saint Lucifer Cocktail sauce. (Ketchup + Horseradish + Mustard + Pepper + Seafood Spice).
- Garnish with lemon wedges, if desired.