- 1 lb. lump crab meat, drained
- 15 - 20 baby Portobello mushroom caps, stems removed and save (white mushrooms will also work great)
- 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup of diced white onions
- 1 tablespoon of parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- 2 tablespoons of real mayonnaise
- Pinch of salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Finely chop mushroom stems.
- In a small pan, toast panko until lightly brown and place in a separate bowl to cool off.
- Using the same pan, melt butter and sauté onions and mushroom stems with a pinch of salt and pepper until soft (4-5 minutes).
- Once ingredients have cooled, in a small bowl, mix the onions, stems, panko, egg, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, crabmeat, and St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice.
- Stuff the mushroom caps with the crab mixture using a small spoon to form.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees or until golden brown. Enjoy.