Let's change up the classic burger with this super easy homemade bison-beef burger recipe. Bison meat is found in most grocery stores, and it's excellent combined with ground beef for a super flavorful burger blend. Packed with peppers, onions, garlic along with our Habanero Table Spice this burger will sure be a crowd pleaser. Finish burgers with lettuce, tomato, onion & pickles.
- 1 pound of ground buffalo/bison meat
- 1 pound of ground beef chuck (80/20)
- ½ green pepper, diced.
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon of St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoon curly parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 4-6 potato hamburger buns, seeded
- 4-6 slices of American cheese, or any cheese you like
- Lettuce, tomato, onion & pickles to finished burger
- In mixing bowl add all ingredients from above and mix gently together.
- Form 4- 8oz or 6- 6oz patties and set on parchment paper. Should be about ½ thick.
- Grill on medium heat for 4 minutes on each side, for medium temperature burgers.
- Lightly oil and grill hamburger buns.
- Add cheese to the burgers while on grill.
- Assemble burgers on bun with mustard & ketchup.
- Add lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles to your liking.
- For added spice, shake some St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice on top of the burger or through some mayo on it. It's your burger, fix it the way you want.