- 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil or St. Lucifer Divine Virgin – Habanero Infused EVOO
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar or St. Lucifer Divine Nectar - Habanero Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 sprigs of fresh or 1 teaspoon of dry thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon of fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- 1 shallot, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- (2-4) 1 pound double cut, bone in pork chops
- Mix together all of the ingredients and place pork chops in a one gallon plastic Ziplock bag.
- Leave marinade and pork in refrigerator for 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator 45 minutes before cooking, to bring up to room temperature.
- Heat cast iron skillet on grill or oven for 20 minutes, or until very hot.
- Sear one side for 6-8 minutes, along with some of the marinade in the skillet.
- Remove cast iron skillet and place other side on the grill for 5-6 minutes or until cooked to medium.
- Remove from heat and tent with tinfoil for up to 10 minutes.