- 4 fluid ounces bourbon
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 fluid ounce Triple Sec
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1-2 dashes St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon St. Lucifer Divine Nectar - Habanero Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 strips orange zest
- On a small plate mix the sugar and St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice together evenly.
- Moisten the rims of two cocktail glasses with water and then dip the rims into the sugar. Chill the glasses until needed.
- Combine the bourbon, lemon juice, Triple Sec, and St. Lucifer Divine Nectar Balsamic Vinegar and mix together.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake until well chilled, about 10 seconds.
- Strain into the prepared glasses.
- Twist a strip of orange zest over each glass, drop the zest into the glass, and enjoy.