- 6 ripe avocados
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 2 jalapenos, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 lime, freshly squeezed and zested
- 1/2 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 tablespoon St. Lucifer Jalapeno Table Spice
- 1/2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper to taste
- In a separate bowl combine tomatoes, jalapenos, garlic, red onion, squeezed lime juice/zest, lemon juice, St. Lucifer Jalapeno Table Spice, and red wine vinegar.
- In a large bowl, add avocados and smash them with wooden spoon until coarsely mixed.
- Add tomato salsa and mix with wooden spoon until completely one with avocados.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with warm corn or flour tortilla chips.
- Add to tacos or fresh tuna for a great blended dip.