- 2-3 tablespoons of St. Lucifer Divine Virgin – Habanero Infused EVOO
- Kosher salt
- 1 bottle Caesar Dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1/8 tablespoon St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 heads of romaine, cut in half lengthwise, with the cores intact
- 1 bag of croutons
- Prepare a charcoal or gas grill fire for direct grilling over medium heat (350F).
- Put the romaine on a baking sheet and drizzle with St. Lucifer Divine Virgin – EVOO so all parts of the romaine is covered
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Place the romaine on the grill cut side down and grill until nicely charred, 1-2 minutes.
- Turn and char on the other side, 1-2 minutes more.
- Transfer the grilled romaine to serving plates.
- Drizzle Caesar or any dressing on top and sprinkle with additional Parmigiano-Reggiano along with St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- Sprinkle the croutons on and around the romaine.
- Serve immediately.