- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 1/4 cup olive oil, more if needed to coat florets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese, more to finish
- 2 cloves garlic, minced in garlic press
- 1-2 teaspoons St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- Kosher salt and blacker pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Remove leaves, core and stems from the cauliflower.
- Break cauliflower into florets. About 1-1 ½” in size. Don’t break them too small or they will dry out before caramelized.
- Rinse florets in a colander under cool water. Pat dry with paper towel. Set aside.
- In a medium-large bowl, mix together oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic, St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, salt and pepper. Add florets and toss to coat evenly. *Add more oil if needed to coat all florets.
- Chop parsley and set aside.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Lay cauliflower florets on pan. Spread them out in a single layer and roast for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, flip them and cook for 5-10 minutes more until caramelized and brown on top.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with parsley, Parmesan cheese and St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice to desired heat level.