- 5 pound zucchini, about 4-5 small, diced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil, or regular sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon Asian garlic chili paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 teaspoon St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over high heat. When it shimmers, add the zucchini, salt, chili paste, St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice and ginger.
- Stir fry until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in sesame seeds.
- Let cool to room temperature.