- 1 1/2 cups Greek 2% yogurt (we use Fage)
- 1/2 cup lemon juice from 2 lemons
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of St. Lucifer Divine Virgin - Habanero Infused EVOO
- 1 tablespoon of dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes. Chicken breast also works.
- Whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, St. Lucifer Divine Virgin - Habanero Infused EVOO, dill, parsley, salt, garlic, black pepper, cumin, St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice in a medium bowl.
- Place chicken in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour in marinade and seal bag, removing as much air as possible. Place in refrigerator and marinate for 4 to 8 hours or up to 12 hours.
- Thread chicken tightly onto skewers, so the chicken is all touching.
- Clean and oil the grilling grate. Set grill to medium-high heat. Let heat until the grill reads 350-400°F.
- Grill skewers until well browned on all sides and center of chicken registers between 160-165°F on an instant read thermometer, 3-4 minutes per side.
- Transfer skewers to platter and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve immediately.