- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 4 cups (2-12 oz. bags) frozen corn kernels
- 1-2 teaspoons of St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, more or less to taste
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/3 cup of real mayonnaise
- 1 cup or 1-12 oz. piece of queso fresco, crumbled, more or less to taste
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 3 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 lime juiced
- In a medium-large pot, sauté jalapenos with butter on medium high heat. Add corn kernels and cook, stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes until cooked through.
- Turn off heat
- Add St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, pitch of salt, mayonnaise, queso fresco, cilantro, garlic, zest & lime juice to a warm pot, stir until everything is combined
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips for dipping.