- 8 cups diced potatoes, we leave the skins on
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 5 cups of homemade or low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans condensed cream-of-chicken soup, like Campbell’s
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed, softened
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 teaspoon of St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, more or less to taste
- 1 tablespoon of freshly ground pepper and kosher salt to taste.
- 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- Chives, chopped to garnish
- Combine potatoes, onion, celery, chicken broth, St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, black pepper and cream of chicken soup in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Add cream cheese and blend, still leaving some chunks
- Top with bacon, cheese, chives, and add more St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, to taste, before serving.