- 1 pound of ground turkey breast (lean beef or chicken as substitutes) browned
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 - 15 ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed (any beans will do)
- 1 - 25 ounce can of diced tomatoes (low sodium or no salt)
- 1 teaspoon of St. Lucifer Habanero Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 cups of spinach
- 4 oz. low sodium tomato juice or V8 juice
- Black pepper to taste
- Sauté onions, green peppers, and celery with meat.
- Add beans, St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, cumin, and spinach. Simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and tomato/V8 juice, simmer for 20 minutes.
- For more spice, add more St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice
- Black pepper to taste.
- Serve as is or over rice.
- Leftovers store well in refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze up to 2 months.