- 1 small white onion, quartered
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 5 medium zucchinis, skin on, cut in large 1" chunks
- 32 oz. of low sodium chicken broth, made with Goya chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons of Greek yogurt, 2% fat or more for a creamier soup
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Drizzle with St. Lucifer Divine Virgin - Habanero Infused EVOO
- Parmesan cheese to finish and serve hot
- Combine prepared chicken broth, onion, garlic, and zucchini in a large pot over medium heat and bring to boil.
- Lower heat, cover, and simmer until zucchini is fork tender, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and puree with an immersion/soup hand-held blender, or food processor.
- Add yogurt and puree again until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle soup into bowls and finish with and St. Lucifer Divine Virgin - Habanero Infused EVOO Parmesan cheese.
- Leftovers store well in refrigerator for 3-4 days or freeze for up to 2 months.