- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice or our Bloody Perfect - Instant Bloody Mary Mix. You can also use our Habanero or Jalapeno spice.
- 1 can of mixed nuts, about 2 cups
- 1 cup garlic bagel chips, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups of wheat, rice and corn Chex Cereal
- 2 cups of small pretzels, twists or rings
- In large microwavable bowl, mix nuts, bagel chips, cereal, and pretzels and set aside.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice or our other Spice Blends. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
- Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.