- 1 dozen large eggs
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice or our St. Lucifer Jalapeno Table Spice.
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place the eggs in a large saucepan and cover with water. Add the vinegar and bring to a boil over high heat. Turn off the heat, cover, and let sit for 15 to 18 minutes. Drain off the water. When cool enough to touch, remove shells.
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and place in a food processor. Arrange the whites on a serving platter.
- Add the mayo, mustard, choice of your St. Lucifer Spice Blend, and pepper to the yolks. Blend until smooth. Scoop the yolk mixture into a re-sealable bag. Use scissors to snip off a bottom corner of the bag.
- Use the bag like a pastry bag to pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Dust each deviled egg half with Bloody Perfect.
- Cover loosely and chill until serving time.