- 2 pounds of russet potatoes, washed, skin on
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice or our Bloody Perfect - Dry Bloody Mary Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt
- Cut potatoes into 3/4" to 1" cubes, place in bowl with cold water for a minimum of 30 minutes, up to 2 hours. Removes the starch.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and place in a collider of drain water. Pat dry with paper towel.
- Place potatoes back into a dry bowl, combine olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice, salt and mix so everything is coated well.
- Place the coated potatoes on a baking sheet, so that all potatoes are touching the sheet, single level.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes, or until the potatoes start to brown and are fork tender.
- Remove and place back into bowl and season with St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice to desired heat level.
- Plate and serve hot.