- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, Bloody Perfect - Instant Bloody Mary Mix, St. Lucifer Jalapeno Table Spice
- 4 pounds of chicken wings, separated into wings and drums
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup blue cheese for dipping
- 3 stalks of celery, cut down to 3'' sticks
- Preheat your oven to 400F (if you have a convection oven, now is a great time to use it). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and then top with a grate, so the wings sit off the bottom of the sheet.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, black pepper, cornstarch, St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice and mix until well combined.
- Add the chicken wings to a large bowl. Sprinkle over the dry rub and the olive oil and toss with your hands until everything is coated evenly.
- Lay the wings out on the grate in an even layer trying to keep the wings from touching one another.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, take the wings out and flip them over for another 20 minutes until crispy and instant-read thermometer reads 165F.
- Remove to a platter and serve with blue cheese and celery sticks.