St. Lucifer Lobster Mac & Cheese
- 8 ounces cavatappi
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 6 ounces fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces shredded gruyere or fontina cheese
- 1 pound lobster meat, chopped into 1/2” chunks
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice or our Bloody Perfect - Instant Bloody Mary Mix
- 2 garlic cloves, minces
- 1 shallot, minced
- Bring salted water to boil and add noodles. Cook 8-10 minutes (do not overcook).
- In a double boiler, combine cheddar cheese, 4 oz. parmesan cheese, cream cheese, Gruyere cheese, and St. Lucifer Seafood Bay Spice, heat until blended.
- Gradually add cream, stirring until smooth.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil, add shallots and garlic. Sauté.
- Add lobster meat and cook until opaque. Remove from heat.
- Drain pasta. Add to lobster mix, then add cheese sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Place in a casserole dish, sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese and top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350F for 6-8 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown