- 1 head of organic kale, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced thinly
- 1/2 white onion, sliced thinly
- 1 can of artichokes, quartered
- 1/2 cup of salami, diced (pepperoni works as well)
- 1 can of Cannelloni Beans
- 2 cups of low sodium or homemade chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice. More or less to taste.
- Grated Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese
- Simply crisp the diced salami over medium high heat (1-2 minutes)
- Lower temp to medium and sauté onions, garlic, St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice, kale, and artichokes for 3 minutes.
- Add rinsed beans and chicken stock
- Cover and let cook for 5 minutes.
- When finished, add the Pecorino Romano and more St. Lucifer Habanero Table Spice to your flavor level.