- 1 1/2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (12 oz) can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 1 bag (10-12oz) of fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of St. Lucifer Jalapeno Table Spice
- 1/2 tablespoon of St. Lucifer Divine Virgin - Habanero Infused EVOO
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Heat in olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the garlic in the olive oil, until browned, don’t burn. About 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the chickpeas, spinach, cumin, St. Lucifer Jalapeno Spice and salt.
- Allow to cook until thoroughly heated through.
- Add lemon juice and St. Lucifer Divine Virgin EVOO at the end of the cook and stir through the mixture.
- Once all ingredients are combined, serve immediately.
- Add more St. Lucifer Jalapeno Table Spice to taste.